Customer Service / Work From Home Call Center Agent (Remote)
Posted: September 29, 2023
Earn $18.00-$23.00 per hour while working from home.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, since 1959, Call Management Resources has connected our valued clients with their customers by providing stellar live agent answering and innovative call solutions.
We seek dedicated individuals who are happy, flexible, and professional and enjoy talking on the phone while working in a team-oriented environment to join our inbound contact center. In addition, we are seeking individuals who want a long-term investment in our company.
Our 24/7/365 inbound call center provides an excellent benefits package, a MUCH higher than average pay scale, rapid advancement opportunities, and individualized training programs.
- Answer inbound calls through a computer to serve callers by identifying their needs, collecting and clarifying information, entering applicable data, and selecting appropriate options and dispositions to ensure proper data handling.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Perform other tasks and duties as required or assigned.
- Be at least 18 years of age with a High school diploma or GED
- Live in FL, IN, KY, MD, MI, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, or VA.
- Two (2) years of work experience with in-person or phone-related customer service.
- Have a clear English-speaking voice that delivers a positive tone and the ability to express empathy while promptly providing and collecting needed information.
- Open scheduling availability (to include at least one weekend day and some holidays).
- Have a good Attendance Record with current and former employers.
- Provide a dedicated home workspace free from interruptions and distractions.
- Complete an online interview and Predictive Index Assessment.
- Demonstrate the ability to:
- Use analysis, logic, and reasoning for problem-solving and decision-making.
- Utilize strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Type 35 words per minute with minimal or no mistakes.
- Work in a fast-paced, structured/regulated environment while operating within rigorous performance metrics.
- Work independently while multitasking, focusing on details, and prioritizing work.
- Navigate basic computer systems without too much guidance.
- Meet physical job requirements, which include sitting for long periods.
- Prior Call Center experience.
- Bilingual proficiency in a particular language (English/Spanish) with the ability to articulate messages and information clearly and accurately.
- A stable Cable or Fiber Ethernet internet connection with minimum speeds of 100Mpbs download and 10Mbps upload. (We do not allow WiFi Connections)
Our Amazing Employee Benefits:
- Immediate openings for FULL-TIME permanent positions (32+ hours per week).
- Flexible Evenings, Weekend, and Split Shifts available.
- Regular set schedules so you can plan and enjoy your personal and social life.
- Medical, Dental, Life, Short & Long Term Disability, and 401k.
- Earn up to 5 weeks of vacation.
- Earn Paid Time Off with perfect attendance.
- Employee referral, New Hire, and Short-term and Long-term Performance incentives and bonuses.
- Discounts to theme parks, travel, movies, special events, and other money-saving perks.
- Verizon Wireless phone service employee discount.
We hope to add you to our Call Management Resources family very soon!
Join Our Team