Customer Service / Work From Home Call Center Agent (Remote)
Posted: February 10, 2023
Earn $18.00-$23.00 per hour while working from home.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, since 1959, Call Management Resources has connected our valued clients with their customers by providing stellar live agent answering and innovative call solutions.
We seek dedicated individuals who are happy, flexible, and professional and enjoy talking on the phone while working in a team-oriented environment to join our inbound contact center. In addition, we are seeking individuals who want a long-term investment in our company.
Our 24/7/365 inbound call center provides an excellent benefits package, a MUCH higher than average pay scale, rapid advancement opportunities, and individualized training programs.
- Answer inbound calls using your computer with a physical keyboard and approved headset to serve callers by identifying their needs, collecting and clarifying information, entering applicable data, and selecting appropriate options and dispositions to ensure proper data handling.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Perform other tasks and duties as required or assigned.
- Be at least 18 yrs of age with a High school diploma or GED
- Live in FL, IN, MD, MI, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, or VA.
- Provide a dedicated home workspace free from interruptions and distractions.
- Complete a Predictive Index Assessment and Technical Questionnaire.
- Complete an online interview.
- Demonstrate the ability to:
- Use analysis, logic, and reasoning for problem-solving and decision-making.
- Utilize strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Type 40 words per minute with minimal or no mistakes.
- Work in a fast-paced, structured/regulated environment while operating within rigorous performance metrics.
- Work independently while multitasking, focusing on details, and prioritizing work.
- Navigate basic computer systems without too much guidance.
- Meet physical job requirements, which include sitting for long periods.
- Have a clear, English-speaking voice.
- Have a good Attendance Record with current and former employers.
- Be available to work Full-time, including evenings and weekends.
Computer Equipment requirements:
- Dual computer monitors with a resolution of 1920×1080 at 100% scaling.
- Primary Monitor size: 23” minimum.
- Secondary Monitor size: 20” minimum
- A wired “quiet touch” keyboard and mouse that does not require additional software for operation and is not “gaming” or “mechanical.
- An approved USB headset with an integrated microphone from the list below is required, and it must be plugged directly into the PC.
- Logitech H340/H390/H540.
- SADES Spirit Wolf.
- SADES SA902/SA903.
- Steelseries Arctis 5.
- Plantronics Blackwire 3210.
- A stable Cable or Fiber Ethernet internet connection with minimum speeds of 100Mpbs download and 10Mbps upload.
- We do not allow WiFi connections or Wireless Internet Service Providers.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Open scheduling availability.
- Prior Call Center Experience.
- Two (2) years of college-level courses or two (2) years of work experience with phone-related customer service.
- Have a positive tone of voice and the ability to express empathy while promptly providing and collecting needed information.
- Bilingual proficiency in a particular language (English/Spanish) with the ability to articulate messages and information clearly and accurately.
- Immediate openings for FULL-TIME permanent positions (32+ hours per week).
- Bi-weekly pay.
- Evening, Weekend, and Split Shifts are available.
- Set schedules so you can plan a personal and social life.
- Medical, Dental, Life, Short & Long Term Disability, and 401k.
- Earn up to 5 weeks of vacation.
- Earn Paid Time Off with perfect attendance.
- Employee referral incentives
We hope to add you to our Call Management Resources family very soon!
Join Our Team